To view active media links, please use the Training Programs tab.
The Installation Guidelines topic will provide the participant with the experience-based knowledge that is needed to better understand the nature and aims of each vital operational role that underpins a successful Six Sigma deployment. Of interest, the primary requirements and performance expectations of each key role is thoroughly discussed and illustrated. In addition, the participant will come to understand the crucial planning elements of a Six Sigma deployment and the prime milestones that must be met to ensure a successful roll-out.
Furthermore, the participant will gain vital insights into how a Six Sigma Program should function from a business, operations, and process level perspective. In this context, the basic mission and goals of DFSS, PFSS and MFSS are explored and made clear. In short, this topic considers what it takes to deploy, implement, and sustain Six Sigma. Reinforcement of major concepts, techniques, and application is realized through exercises, scenarios, and case studies. By way of this training, the participant will gain tremendous insight into the logic and reasoning which underlies Six Sigma and the process of breakthrough improvement. Total instructional time for this topic is 3 hours and 46 minutes.
- Deployment Planning - Understand the elements of Deployment Planning
- Deployment Timeline - Understand the elements of a Deployment Timeline
- CXO Role - Receive insight on how key decisions are addressed
- Champion Role - Define the operational role of a Six Sigma Champion and highlight key attributes
- Black Belt Role - Define the operational role of a Six Sigma Black Belt and highlight key attributes
- Green Belt Role - Define the operational role of a Six Sigma Green Belt and highlight key attributes
- White Belt Role - Define the operational role of a Six Sigma White Belt and highlight key attributes
- Application Projects - Describe the purpose of Six Sigma Application Projects and how such projects are executed
- DFSS Principles - See how product design can affect yield and performance
- PFSS Principles - Have an understanding of the Process For Six Sigma Criteria
- MFSS Principles - Understand how Managing For Six Sigma works